Features and Benefits of the Debit MasterCard BusinessCard®
- Reduce your need for checks or cash for increased purchasing flexibility, convenience, and safety.
- Increase your money management capabilities with easier and more accurate record keeping.
- Protect yourself against unauthorized purchases and have peace of mind knowing you may not be responsible for unauthorized purchases.
- Insure and protect your business with extensive business and travel services.
MasterCard, It's Smart MoneyTM. Reduce your need for checks or cash
- Automatically deduct funds from your business checking account-no need to write a check, show identification, or wait for check approvals.
- No monthly payments or finance charges (unless you utilize an overdraft line of credit).
- No need to carry extra cash or keep a lot of petty cash on hand with millions of acceptance locations and over 900,000 ATMs worldwide.
- Get authorization for immediate shipment of any mail, phone, or Internet orders.
- Set variable daily limits on purchase and cash withdrawals to protect account from fraud.
- Request extra cards for your employees with preset spending limits.
Increase your money management capabilities
- Get a receipt with every purchase to better keep track of spending.
- Set spending controls for employees.
- Reduce the need to use personal funds for business purchases.
- Receive detailed monthly bank statements for easy account reconciliation, expense reporting, and identification of tax deductions.
- Access Smart Data Express and other tools to help you organize, consolidate, analyze, and manage your card spending data.
Insure and protect your business
- Purchase Assurance® and Extended Warranty
For items purchased with the Debit MasterCard BusinessCard, ninety days theft and damage protection on purchases and most manufacturers' U.S. warranties are doubled.
- MasterCard Global Service®
Lost and stolen card reporting, emergency card replacement and emergency cash advances.
- Master RoadAssist® Roadside Service
24-hour emergency roadside assistance.
- Travel Services Medical Protection®
Medical expense coverage up to maximum benefit of $2,500 per person, per trip for costs relating to hospital admission or emergency care.
- MasterTrip® Travel Assistance
Emergency cash, replacement of lost tickets and documents, and lost luggage assistance.
- MasterLegal® Referral Service
Provides legal referral and bail bond assistance while cardholders are abroad.
- MasterCoverage® Liability Protection Program
Provides liability protection against unauthorized employee charges up to $15,000 per card for businesses with 5 or more cards. (Businesses with 2-4 cards are protected up to $5,000 per card.)
- MasterRental® Insurance Coverage
Provides full-value-primary loss coverage (up to $50,000) and secondary personal effects coverage for rental vehicles for up to 31 consecutive days.
- MasterCard® VAT (Value Added Tax) Reclaim Service
The VAT Reclaim Service from MasterCard provides companies doing business in Europe an easy and efficient way to reclaim their VAT.
Additional terms, conditions and limitations apply to these benefits.
MasterCard® Zero Liability protection protects you against unauthorized purchases wherever they occur, whether online, by telephone, or in stores. Certain restrictions apply. Visit www.mastercardbusiness.com/zeroliability for complete terms and conditions.
Back to Top
Zero Liability does not apply to MasterCard cards (i) Issued for commercial, business or agricultural purposes, except from MasterCard commercial cards used for small businesses as listed on
www.mastercardbusiness.com; or (ii) If a PIN for a debit transaction is used for the unauthorized purchase.